Wednesday, December 16, 2009

35,000 feet high and rising

I would just like to point out that this post and the last were written while 35 000 feet high in the sky (not like that, like - literally). I'm on a freakin' plane to San Francisco dude!

I also have my copy of Wired beside my Mac laptop, a diet coke on the tray table (well I am diabetic), my runners on (not trainers, but those ugly running shoes for, yes, when I RUN). I've also stopped smoking (patches permitting ofcourse), I buy organic milk, I drink low carb beer (otherwise known as piss), I get excited about air-wicking running tops, I blog while on aeroplanes - do I need to go on with this list? - When the FUCK are one of you alleged friends going to stage an intervention! This is SERIOUS. Someone please help me, dear god I'm slipping away into the black hole of cliche faster than this plane is flying right now. I NEED HELP PEOPLE.



2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the clatter of your birkenstocks... HIPPIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't knock my rock-star birkenstocks! They have metal studs on them ! Bedazzled if you will...

    ReplyDelete