Friday, January 15, 2010

Power RAWK mission





Urgent! I'm about to drive up to LA and I've decided to do a spur of the moment photographic project. The theme? Why, 80's power rock LA! What else? I've started up a google map with various locations that I'm going to spin past. With enough Whiskey I should be able to get in real close with my lens. Failing that, I shall just have to adjust my sideways pony tail and bat my bedazzle encrusted eyelashes. 

But I need your rock n roll help. Please add to the map with any places you think worthy of including in my mission. I'll be shooting on Saturday night, and will be on foot so keep that in mind. I'm not climbing the Hollywood sign so don't ask. 

Anyone know Axl? Know someone who knows someone? Hooks me up with the tips! 

If you want add to my google map send me an email and I'll send you back an invitation to "collaborate" on the map. Please feel free to pass this on to your power rocking friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment