Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fresh from the Lab

I've been doing some experimenting today.....need your help. Can you please comment on my blog and tell me what you see in these pictures that I made - doesn't matter how obscure the reference is, I'm really keen to hear what you think they could possibly be (or associated with). Be the first to be part of this important research direct from LabCabinCalifornia!!

And don't forget to listen to Them Crooked Vultures. In fact, screw my pictures and go listen to the record. It's that good.




4 comments:

  1. I'll take the challenge:
    1. A baby alien foetus taking shape (like from the Alien movies)
    2. A portal into the smoking room at Beijing airport
    3. Glassy noodle soup with tofu
    4. Screams from the afterlife
    5. A deep sea luminscent prawn

    Am I right or am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the last one looks like the ultrasound of my first born child!! maybe the one before it too. had to blur my eyes a little to get the family resemblance x jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. torn paper
    2. crystal ball
    3. variations on a crytral ball (with a gas giant in it?)
    4. some astro phenomena.
    5. entrainment or some galaxy forming ...

    sorry they're more literal than the others .. i see lots of gas dynamics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. only have 2 secs so planets, cells, foetuses, snot Jo

    ReplyDelete